Bigger & Better – DiverSE ’07
## More stands. More speakers. Open to all divers!
Sunday 18 February 2007 — Surrey University, Guildford – 9am – 5pm
## This years presentations include…
* Massive prize draw — 1st Prize: Over £1000 of dive kit!
* British Wreck Diving – Leigh Bishop and Teresa Telus, Deep wreck divers – the Lusitania, Britannic and the Egypt to name a few
* Tompots to tower shells, Skye to Sussex, the wonders of British marine life – Paul Naylor, Author of “Great British Marine Animals”
* Innes McCartney – submarine explorer extraordinaire
* A Rough Guide to Ship Wrecks – Rod Macdonald, Wreck hunter and author of “Dive Scapa Flow” and “Dive England’s Greatest Ship Wrecks”
* Nautical Archeological Society
* Dark and Dirty – The role of the Police Underwater Search Units – Phil Marsh, Police Diver
* Beyond Boundaries – Mark Threadgold, Blind rebreather dive to 100m plus
* How to get out of a submarine at 180m and survive – Andy Jeffery, Submarine Escape Instructor