Crab Bruschetta (Serves 4-6)
Going diving this weekend?
Why not hook out a crab, and on the way home pick up some bread and coriander to make the freshest seafood treat possible to finish off your weekend – That’s what I’m going to do.
* 8 ounces of crab meat
* 1 red chilli (split and de-seeded)
* 1 tbsp lemon juice
* 6 tbsp olive oil
* 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
* 1 large garlic clove
* 4-6 slices of sourdough bread
* Sea-salt and black pepper
##How to cook
1. Dice the chilli and stir into the crab.
2. Add half the lemon juice and stir in 4 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Stir in the coriander
4. Season with salt and pepper
5. Taste and adjust seasoning (possibly add more juice)
6. Toast the bread, rub one side vigourously with peeled garlic and dribble with the remaining olive oil.
7. Spread the bread lavishly with crab
8. Wash down with Fullers London Pride