As previously mentioned This year’s DiverSE event will be back at the excellent venue of University of Surrey, Guildford on Sunday 14th March 2010.
Again there is a diverse range of top flight speakers, with something for everyone.
- Cave diver Rick Stanton will be recounting some of his amazing tales.
- Top underwater photography expert Maria Munn will be giving some of her tips and tricks.
- Hear how South-Sea SAC solved the mystery of a mysterious group of wrecked WW2 armoured vehicles.
- Roz Lunn will be speaking about her expedition to the Falklands.
- The Maritime and Coastguard Agency will be giving an insight into their work in the diving world.
- Gareth Lock will be putting his work in the aviation industry to use analysing the human elements of diving incidents.
- More great speakers will be announced soon.
Once again we have a great free prize draw, first prize is a fantastic Suunto HelO2 trimix dive computer.
Space is limited, and all previous events have been a sell out so don’t delay and book your places here for just £9 which includes refreshments on arrival and during the breaks. A ‘brown bag’ lunch is available by pre-booking for £6.