Notice of Kingston & Elmbridge BSAC Annual General Meeting – Thursday 29th November 2012
The Branch Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Thursday 29th November 2012 at 21:30 for the following purposes:
1. The presentation of the Minutes of the Previous Annual General Meeting held on 24th November 2011.
2. The appointment of tellers for any vote by show of hands that may be required.
3. The Chairman’s Report.
4. The Diving Officer’s Report.
5. The Membership Secretary’s Report.
6. The Treasurer’s Report, the presentation and adoption, if approved, of the audited accounts and balance sheet for financial year to end September 2012 and the appointment of independent person(s) as auditor.
7. Presentation of trophies.
8. Election of Officers of the Branch and the Committee members.
9. Consideration of Any Other Business as the Chairman of the meeting may select.
The AGM will be held at the Clubhouse, King George V Car Park, Queen Mary Close (off Hook Rise South), Tolworth, Surrey.
Kingston & Elmbridge BSAC holds personal data that is used in a limited number of ways for branch purposes only, as set out in the Branch constitution. The Committee intends to make available (to any member who requests it) a list containing members’ name, contact telephone number and email address. Please advise the Branch Secretary if you do not wish to have your details on this list (which will be maintained by the Branch Secretary).