Notice of AGM – Thursday 26th November at 21:30
The Branch Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Thursday 26th November 2015 at 21:30 for the following purposes:
1. The presentation of the Minutes of the Previous Annual General Meeting held on 27th November 2014.
2. The appointment of Tellers for any vote by show of hands that may be required.
3. The Chairman’s Report.
4. The Diving Officer’s Report.
5. The Membership Secretary’s Report.
6. The Treasurer’s Report, the presentation and adoption, if approved, of the audited accounts and balance sheet for financial year to end September 2015 and the appointment of independent person(s) as auditor.
7. Presentation of trophies.
8. Proposal to introduce payment of membership by monthly standing order for the 2016/17 membership year.
9. Proposal to amend the Branch Constitution to limit the term a member can hold the same position on Committee to three consecutive years without taking a break (wording to be circulated).
10. Election of Officers of the Branch and the Committee members.
11. Consideration of Any Other Business as the Chairman of the meeting may select, to have been notified to the Branch Secretary at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
The AGM will be held at the Clubhouse, King George V Car Park, Queen Mary Close (off Hook Rise South), Tolworth, Surrey.
Kingston & Elmbridge BSAC holds personal data that is used in a limited number of ways for branch purposes only, as set out in the Branch constitution. The Committee intends to make available (to any member who requests it) a list containing members’ name, contact telephone number and email address. Please advise the Branch Secretary if you do not wish to have your details on this list (which will be maintained by the Branch Secretary).
Issued by Jonathan Markwell, Branch Secretary on behalf of the K&E BSAC Branch 0017 Committee.