Notice of Annual General Meeting of Kingston and Elmbridge Sub Aqua Club
Notice of the Annual General Meeting of the Kingston and Elmbridge Branch of the British Sub-Aqua Club
The Branch Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Thursday 30th November 2017 at 21.30 for the following purposes:
- The presentation of the Minutes of the Previous Annual General Meeting held on 24th November 2016.
- The appointment of Tellers for any vote by show of hands that may be required.
- The Chairman’s Report.
- The Diving Officer’s Report.
- The Membership Secretary’s Report.
- The Treasurer’s Report, the presentation and adoption, if approved, of the audited accounts and balance sheet for financial year to end September 2017 and the appointment of independent person(s) as reviewer(s).
- Presentation of trophies.
- Britvic – 2nd Club RIB – options a) Do nothing b) Start to use the vessel or c) Sell the vessel.
- Election of Officers of the Branch and the Committee Members.
- Consideration of Any Other Business as the Chairman of the meeting may select, to have been notified to the Branch Secretary at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
The AGM will be held at the Clubhouse, King George V Car Park, Queen Mary Close (off Hook Rise South), Tolworth, Surrey.
Here is the link to official notice.